Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Allen Carr's easyway"

Guys you know since I was in HS I used to be a supersmoker... I could get over a  pack of camel in a day and sweet lord I still was capable for more! I tried to quit many times, trying nictone patches or pills or some other methods but I never got any better. That goes until my good friend James Peers came in and gave me "Allen Carr's easyway to stop smoking" book. A worlwide bestsellers which has sold approximately 10 million copies. At first, I never believed that a book could do anything for me, but guys the book is a miracle. It really works and guess what it's almost 2 months that I haven't smoked any cigarretes. except some Cuban Handrolled Cigars which Tim Gives me everytime I see him!... but the point is that it works and I feel much more better now... so if you really wanna quit, and you are tired of all pills and patches, just try this. it's a small book and it's a good read btw. give it a try. it works ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment